Laurel Crossley is a motivational and inspirational professional speaker for students, parents, teachers, and non-profit organizations with over 20 years of experience. Laurel speaks from the heart and soul and adds in humour and real life experience to connect with her audience in a way that stays with them long after they’ve heard her speak.
Laurel Crossley Speaks About:
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Life Balance
- Stress Management
- Assisting Children with Fears, Anxiety, and Feeling Disconnected
- Supporting Children as Caregivers/teachers
- Healthy and Purposefully Living
- Supporting the Well Being of Adults Diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Fostering Leadership in Youth
- Supporting women Through Change and Transformation
- Building and Fostering Relationships
Laurel can speak on any level and leaves her audiences with tips, tools, and proven tactics to enhance their lives and connections to each other and their communities. Her inspirational and loving messages are often the catalyst to help change audience member’s lives in dramatic and long lasting ways.
There’s nothing dull or boring about how Laurel speaks. She’s going to knock your socks off!
To book Laurel for your next speaking engagement, please Contact Us!
Conferences Laurel has Supported and Supports!
Organizations Laurel Supports!
Retreats Laurel Supports!