Laurel Crossley is a professional motivational and inspirational speaker for students, parents, teachers, and non-profit organizations with over 20 years of experience. Laurel speaks from her heart injecting humour and real life experiences to connect with her audience in a way that stays with them long after they’ve heard her speak.
Did you know that Laurel’s speaking is PRO Grant approved and that there is funding available for your school? Learn more about a PRO grant!
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Life Balance
- Stress Management
- Assisting Children with Fears, Anxiety, and Feeling Disconnected
- Supporting Children as Caregivers/teachers
- Healthy and Purposefully Living
- Supporting the Well Being of Adults Diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Fostering Leadership in Youth
- Supporting women Through Change and Transformation
- Building and Fostering Relationships
Laurel can speak on any level and leaves her audiences with tips, tools, and proven tactics to enhance their lives and connections to one other building community. Her inspirational and loving messages are often the catalyst to help change audience member’s lives in dramatic and long lasting ways.
To book Laurel to speak at your next conference, parent or professional association or retreat, please Contact Us!
Conferences Laurel has Supported and Supports!
- Canadian Parents For French
- Halton District School Board
- Affiliated Services for Children and Youth – Hamilton Best Start
- Multiple Births Canada
- Peel District School Board
- Shift your Thinking – A Learning Difference Summit
- Tourette Canada
- Organizations Laurel Supports!
- Beyond The Classroom
- Children’s Aid Society of Halton
- Dynamic Health & Performance
- First Ontario Credit Union
- Girl Guides of Canada
- Region of Halton
- Junior League of Hamilton-Burlington
- Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Ogilvy One
- Halton Kids – Our Kids Network
- Pub & Play
- ROCK – Reach Out Centre for Kids
Retreats Laurel Supports!
- Simply Blossoming – Women’s Retreat
- Simply Sprouting – Girl’s Retreat
- Ladies Who Lodge – Women’s Week