What do silly hats, dog toys, rubber ducks or crystals have to do with supporting Kids? Well, when you have a facilitator like Laurel Crossley with a background in theatre, recreation leadership, Child Studies and Child Development, Life Coaching and motivational speaking, you learn a thing or two about working with children to get them excited to make GREAT personal changes!
Laurel’s passion to support Kids has been a long-standing love affair with helping them feel like they can do “anything” they set their minds to, and understanding how best to support themselves from ages 3 – 19! Her own journey includes overcoming extreme shyness, anxiety and her over the top worries that began at age 4 and continued until age 14. Laurel’s quirky sense of humour engages children in a way that respects their individual needs and encourages them to express themselves in a safe and friendly space!
Laurel is available for your next:
- School-wide Presentation
- Classroom Speaker
- Athletic or Team Speaker
- Community Group Speaker such as Girl Guides or Boy Scouts
- Children’s Wellness Retreat Workshop Provider
- Summer Camp/Recreation Workshop Speaker
Some of her topics include:
- *LMAO – Laughing My Anxiety Off™ – Helping Kids reduce fears, worries & anxieties (Ages 11+)
- *Meditating Munchkins™ – Introducing Children to the foundations of Meditation (Ages 2 – 6)
- *Crazy For Crystals™ – Science and History of Crystals to support health (Ages 7- 10)
- *Magnificent Mindfulness™ (Ages 7- 10)
- *Dream Big, Dream REAL Big!™ (Ages 11+)
*Programs can be modified to suit different ages